On November 2, 11:00 am, the Ukrinform news agency will hold a press conference: “Corruption risks in state-owned companies: from detection to overcoming on the example of Ukroboronprom.
Organizers: National Agency on Corruption Prevention- NACP.
- Olexandr Novikov, Head of the NACP.
- Yuriy Husyev, General Director of the Ukroboronprom State Concern.
- Hlib Kanievskyi, Head of the expert organization StateWatch.
- Serhiy Derkach, Head of NACP Corruption Prevention and Detection Department
- Olga Abramova, Head of Asset and Corporate Rights Management, Ukroboronprom.
Moderator: Valeria Radchenko, Head of the NACP Communications Department.
Questions for discussion:
- How state organizations overcome corruption risks on the example of Ukroboronprom
- Presentation of the research “TOP-15 corruption risks in the management of enterprises of SC” Ukroboronprom ” and ways to overcome them”
Accreditation of media representatives: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ukrinform.
Live broadcasting will be available on Ukrinform YouTube-channel and Facebook-pages of StateWatch.